- Auto Tracking PTZ IP Kamera
- 1080P Full HD
- 20X Optische Zoom
- Wetterfeste mit Heizlüfter und Wischer
- Infrarotlicht-Distanz: 120 m
- Mit ONVIF und Blue Iris Unterstützung
Connecting the Cam to a Windows PC
- the cam webinterface only works with Windows Internet Explorer (not edge, no mac, no linux)
- connect cam directly via ethernet cable with pc, no internet needed
- set your IP v4 address to 192.168.0.10 (gateway doesnt matter, set it to 192.168.0.1 )
- open Internet Explorer and connect to the cam by typing the following IP in the address bar: 192.168.0.99
- the cam webinterface should appear, login: admin password: admin
- to activate the video you need to install a custom Internet Explorer plugin.
- Click 'download plugin' in center of interface (where video is supposed to be)
- it will download from the cam (not internet) save to disk, install, restart browser (or refresh page)
- video of the cam should be on now
- (some PC have security settings preventing to install the plugin, check windows settings to activate 'not save' software)
Set the Cam to constantly Auto-Tracking
- go to the tracking tab (top right corner, little walking man)
- use the arrow controls to make the cam point to the room
- (which would be straight down, if it hung vertically from a building)
- enable zoom, set to 8 or 10
- return 5 seconds
- save scene
- enable tracking, 'on'
- the cam should be auto track movement now, test it.
- to avoid the cam going into parking position doing nothing we need to go into system settings
- go to the first tab in right panel, and save the current setting to scene 1
- then go to left hand panel "system settings"
- select 'PTZ' tab
- set return to parking to 5 min
- change 'do nothing' to 'call scene 1'